Friday, October 22, 2010

The Weigh Ins

Three weeks ago I stepped on the scale at 340.6.
Two weeks ago I was down to 337.8.
So 338.8 was the numbers I earned this week losing weight.
Not bad except I gained 1 lb from last week. I haven't gained all my weight back...which is a good thing.
Well as we know with the wedding of the century coming up and my current income, I'm not able to afford Weight Watchers as this current time. But I hope to get back to it later on. I guess you can say I'm still doing but I'm incorporating another weight loss program into my list of other weight loss solutions.
This one is very very different but I'm really digging it. Its all about being positive to your body and yourself. It believes that in order to help with the weight loss process other things besides losing weight have to be in line. Such as relationships, spiritually, job situation, physical fitness. Its a holistic approach to losing weight. I'm really liking. Its called "Best Life Food Therapy", with my friend Emily! Apparently it seems to be working. I'm eating foods that I would have NEVER thought to try. Such as kale, grains, and believe it or not tofu! She's showing us different ways to cook and eat them. I heart this program along with Emily, she's such a positive person and you can't help but want to soak it all in! Thanks Emily for making me realize that I can regain my life back after such a hand I was dealt. <3 Words can't express how thankful I am for you. I knew something wasn't quite right but you said something that sparked a light bulb and I've been holding true to those words. I won't bore everyone with the details but thanks Emily! I hope I don't sound all stalkish! LOL! :)

Anyways back to me! :) Along with my weight watchers knowledge and best life I'm going to rock it and with my new favoritest game JUST DANCE!! I know I'm late on the craze but hey better late than never!! :) I did it for 40 minutes with Brent and I thought we were going to die! LOL! Its soooooooooooo much fun!! Two thumbs WAY WAY WAY up.

So I was searching for something is my email and I found emails from my Grandma, Aunt Patty, Aunt Holly, Missy, and Allison! It was when I sent Aunt Patty my 100 pounds before and after picture and she forwarded to everyone. I was reading them and it was really motivating! Thanks guys! :) I'm like uber motivated and cleared head and I'm ready to go!

I just feel more positive. I'm working on not belittling myself when the scale doesn't pan out or finances get jacked or something goes haywire. I actually feel it working. Its pretty damn awesome. Well I'll bow out now. So much love...peace!

4 comments:

  1. http://www.emilyhopehealth.com/
    Here is Emily's site! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia!
    You go girl! You did this once, you can certainly do it again! I've found that blogging helps me tons! Keep blogging. And I too heart you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Lydia! I hope this one's the kicker for you! Definitely want to be healthy before you start popping out little Lydia's. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words and the plug! You are awesome, and I love your positive, encouraging attitude!

    ReplyDelete